Planning and Design Airports in India, Extension / Expansion / Strengthening of 14 existing Airports in India, Design of Aircraft Maintenance Hangars, Design of Air Bus Maintenance Workshop, Blast Fence and Run-up Bays and also conducted studies on various aviation related assignments for the Airports Authority of India and other similar agencies.
SPECTRUM OF SERVICES
- Airport Master Planning.
- Pre-feasibility and Feasibility Studies.
- Traffic Projections.
- Collection and Analysis of Meteorological Data.
- Passenger and Cargo Terminals.
- Airfield Pavements (Rigid and Flexible).
- Air Traffic Control (ATC) System and Apron Control System.
- Communications, Navigation and Surveillance (CNS) facilities at Airpor
- Planning and design of airport services and utilities.
- Techno-Economic Feasibility Studies.
- Risk Analysis.
- Evaluation of Pavements using Non-destructive Methods of Testing.
- Project Management / Construction Supervision