WATER RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT
Recently, our firm Ayoleeza has expanded their business and have ventured into Water Resources and Environment, understand the importance of water and environmental resources, and draw on the skills of our team of designers, planners, and engineers to provide innovative, sustainable, and cost-effective solutions through all stages of a water and environment projects. Our services ranges from Project Development, Feasibility Study, Master Planning, Environment & Social Safeguards, Detail Engineering, to Procurement & Contract Management, Construction Supervision and Project Management etc.
Under Water Resources & Environment vertical, we cater for:
- Water Supply – intake, pumping, treatment, storage, and water distribution network
- Sewerage System – comprising sewage collection networks, treatment, disposal/ reuse
- Storm Water Drainage – channelisation and disposal
- Urban Solid Waste – treatment and disposal
- Water Resources – water storage, diversions, canal networks, etc.
Our technical knowledge and experience results in the highest standard of care and advice to the environment and will continue to research, develop, and innovate new technology to enhance our current service offering and provide safe drinking water supply and sanitation to communities throughout the world.